By assessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these
website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or assessing this site. The materials contained in this website are
protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on The-Frenzy.com’s website for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The-Frenzy.com’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The-Frenzy.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The-Frenzy.com’s website are provided “as is”. The-Frenzy.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The-Frenzy.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- All trademarks and images remain the property of their respective holders and are used only to directly describe the products being provided. Their use in no way indicates any relationship between all brands and the holders of said trademarks or images.
- Please bear in mind that photos may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shoot or the monitor’s display
4. Promoters / Promotion
Any and all persons we reach out to by email, Instagram DM, or contacted by to receive our product for free or paid gives us the right to repost any photos taken in our product that we sent and use their photo as a product photo for our website. You do grant very broad license rights: a non-exclusive, fully-paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use content that you post. This license grant means that you have given us the right to use any of your photos for free, for any reason however we do not claim ownership of any content that you post. A note about this agreement will be mailed with the first product you receive from us by posting any photos in our clothing constitutes acceptance. If you disagree with our simple terms you can and will be simply removed from our promoters list and won’t receive any more product. All images with our product before being removed will still remain within our terms to use for commercial use. The source of the content will always be acknowledged. Please understand we are NOT selling your photo that you posted we are simply giving our potential customers a look of what our product your wearing looks like.
In no event shall The-Frenzy.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The-Frenzy.com’s Internet site, even if The-Frenzy.com or a The-Frenzy.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The-Frenzy.com’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The-Frenzy.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The-Frenzy.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The-Frenzy.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The-Frenzy.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The-Frenzy.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
All clothing sales are final after it’s sent to production if you would like to cancel any part of your order while in production there will be a 15% to 30% restocking fee. If the product is damaged on delivery please inform us through our contact page and we will investigate your order. Return shipping has to be covered by you the buyer if we find your investigation true. Also if you would like to return an item that has already been delivered to you we provide 100% refund by store credit or if you would like it refunded back to the payment method you used there will be a 15% to 30% restocking fee as the item you order was made when it was ordered by you. Also refunds requested base on slight differences in color of items will not be granted due to photos may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shoot or the monitor’s display.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
This policy was last updated on, March 1st 2020.